3 Spots Left for The 2019 WEST Conference
- San Diego, California
- Start: 13 Feb 2019 - 00:00
- End: 15 Feb 2019 - 00:00
Any interested company should apply to the program through this website. http://west.canadasandiego.com/
For the fourth consecutive year, the Consulate of Canada in San Diego will be offering its Canada@WEST program, a high-quality and result-oriented business program during the 2019 WEST conference. For the occasion, we are pleased to partner with Canada Economic Development for the Quebec Region (CED-Q). This Agency provides assistance to enterprises, communities and the organizations that support them through its network of business offices located throughout the province of Quebec.
What is it? The 2019 WEST Conference…
- focusses on C4ISR needs and capabilities;
- involves military, government, industry and academia;
- features emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks;
- offers an engaging program with speakers detailing requirements and innovations;
- attracts leaders from many U.S. DoD agencies: NSA, SPAWAR, USCG, USMC, USN; and
- includes a trade show featuring defense, C4ISR & cyber security capabilities.
Why should you attend? Simple. It will have an impact on your business.
WEST is the premier Sea Services conference and exposition on the West Coast, and is now in its 29th year of bringing military and industry leaders together. Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute, WEST is the only event in which the makers of platforms and the designers of technologies can network, discuss and demonstrate their solutions in a single location.
In conjunction with the conference, the 2019 Canada@WEST program is offered by the Consulate of Canada and CED-Q to a maximum of 10 Canadian SMEs and will include the following elements:
- Pre-conference tailored coaching, offered through local expert defense consulting firm;
- Basic technology assessment;
- A minimum of 3 pre-arranged meetings through a Business-to-Business matchmaking program;
- Complimentary participation and corporate visibility at the Canada Networking event;
- Direct onsite access to military leaders and procurement decision makers;
- Access to a dedicated booth on the tradeshow floor;
- Access to meeting rooms on the Convention Center premises;
- Access to a discounted rate when flying to San Diego with Air Canada.
For more information or to register to the 2019 Canada@WEST program, please contact: